10 Ways to Improve Digestive System
if you are facing any kind of digestive problems
then this is the video for you during the research of this video
I came across three interesting facts number one a major chunk of people are facing some or the other issue related to digestion secondly the solution to this problem is fairly easy and practical thirdly the impact of that solution is within a couple of days not even weeks or months so without any further delay let’s get started
hello friends welcome to fit table let alone muscle building or fat loss with poor digestive system living disease-free is difficult I want to start this video with five simple ways which will instantly put your digestive system on track.
1. Jayda water one of the best home remedies for weak digestive system in a pan add 1 glass of water put 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds into it let the water boil until it reduces to half the quantity strain and drink human seeds very effectively increase the release of pile juice from the liver helping in digestion it is also recommended to choose the leftover cumin seeds for better results.
2. Asafoetida water asafoetida or hang is another powerful spice which helps soothe gas and increase the blood flow in the digestive system simply mix two pinches of asafoetida in one glass of warm water and drink it 30 minutes before a meal.
3. A sub-goal if you are suffering from constipation or diarrhea a sub-goal or psyllium disc is what you need a sub-goal is probably the best way to clear the waste from your digestive tract if you are suffering from constipation have one teaspoon of a sub-goal powder mixed in one glass of warm milk 30 minutes before going to bed at night and if you are suffering from diarrhea have one teaspoon of a sub-goal mixed in curd empty stomach in morning now here’s the thing with a sub-goal a sub-goal mixture should be instant consume as it readily swells up on absorbing liquid
4. Ccarom and fennel seeds carom and fennel seeds also known as ad wine and so on respectively are known to boost digestive system simply to one teaspoon of a join or solve just after a meal it will instantly help the food get digested you can easily keep them handy with yourself
5. Aloe vera aloe vera juice increases the water content in your intestine helping you pass the stool normally makes 20 ml of aloe vera juice in warm water and have it empty stomach in the morning for fast results so these were those five simple methods which will give an instant relief to your digestive issues now let us talk about five lifestyle tips that will make your digestive system stronger.
Drinking enough water is one of the most effective ways to cleanse the colon and remove toxins and solid waste from the body naturally so make sure to keep a water bottle with yourself handy always it is also very important to move that water should be consumed in between the meals and not with meals drinking water along with a meal or just after a meal will dilute the stomach acid hampering the digestion process keep a gap of at least 30 minutes.
The food that we intake makes a huge impact on our digestive system regular consumption of processed deep-fried and refined foods and foods with artificial colors flavors have a tendency to stick on the inner walls of the intestine making the digestion process difficult instead choose fiber rich whole grains like oats millets whole wheat brown rice and nuts it is also recommended to include probiotic foods like curd buttermilk lassi to your daily diet as they increase the good bacteria in your gut easing the digestion seasonal food should also be a part of your daily diet to reduce the gas bloating and other digestive problems apple papaya pineapple and guava are considered to be the best fruits to make the digestive system stronger as they are very high in digestive enzymes and antioxidants daily consumption of one to two teaspoons of desi Cowgill also greatly in digestion
Exercise has a much more impact on the digestive system than what you may think any form of exercise and body movement helps the food travel through the digestive tract faster exercise also increases the blood flow in the intestinal muscles tones them and improve their contraction when passing the waist even low level activity like walking post in or climbing up the stairs will fetch you the desired results.
What jerison is the most effective yoga posture to get rid of all stomach related problems it stimulates the water Nadi which facilitates digestion when you sit in Vajrasana more blood flows towards the stomach area and ping digestion it is recommended to sit in Baris and for three to five minutes after meals doing this daily whenever possible will help the digestion process in a big way this brings me to the last point which I feel is the most important yet mostly ignored.
No-5: Properly chewing food
How many times do you chew one bite of food in today’s busy lifestyle people hardly chew the food that they eat the human body is designed in such a way that 50% of the digestion process should be completed in mouth this is the place where saliva which consists of special digestive enzymes get mixed with the food ideally one should chew one bite of food at least 25 to 30 times the number may sound huge in the beginning but slowly one can get closer this one single habit can relieve you from all the digestive problems start practising today.
So we have discussed five instant solutions and five lifestyle changes, if you start following these tips no matter how big your digestive system is at the moment you will find it improving within one week.
I promise you that I want to thank muscle and strength for partnering with us for this video if you are looking for a fast digesting protein supplement buy whey protein from muscle and strength they are an authorized retailer of high quality brands like optimum nutrition.
The digestive processes are ingestion, propulsion, mechanical digestion, chemical digestion, absorption, and defecation. Some chemical digestion occurs in the mouth. Some absorption can occur in the mouth and stomach, for example, alcohol and aspirin.